Thursday, October 7, 2010

I.S-101

          In I.S 101 or what they say Introduction to Information System, tackles about how to manage a company that have I high technologies, to arranges the data on software, hardware and people. To know more on computers software system and on how can we know the importance on it. In I.S 101 we will also know, what are the resources to use on this system and in this business, also the hardware and we all know that information system is an organized combination of people, hardware, software, communications networks, data resources, policies and procedures, that stores, retrieves, transforms, and disseminates information in an organization and what  is the difference between I.S and I.T. On how to have a system that suited to your/our business. And the roles of I.S in the community.

1 comment:

  1. pasar mo..??hahahaha...tarong lagi skwela yaw pag uyab2...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete